8/18/10

8 things I learned at ADC

For the last two months, I have been working at Assessments.com, a start-up software company that markets state and county probation departments. It was a great experience, the things I learned in the past two months will help me throughout my life. Here is a list of the top 10 things I learned while working for Assessments.com.

8. How to use a fax machine
7. How to deposit checks and manage a bank account
6. Don't order Mexican food if the restaurant isn't Mexican
5. How to accomplish a task with an impossible deadline (by that deadline)
4.How to travel the world on a budget (Thank you Frugal Traveler)
3. Pandora is necessary for those without an ipod
2. Basic Accounting
1. Snuggies and space heaters are essential weapons when fighting a vicious air vent

Thank you to all who have made my time at ADC so great. And special thanks to Sean Hosman for giving me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment