6/2/11

Puppies

So two and a half weeks ago, my cousins' dog, Miki, had puppies. Thirteen of them! Now shut that mouth before a fly flies in! Yes, it was overwhelming for the humans and the mommy. It took twelve hours from the first puppy to be born to the last puppy to be born. Ugh! Makes me glad that there is no way on this earth I could ever have thirteen children at one time. Unless Octo-mom tries to set a new record, she may prove it possible. But I doubt it. Here are some adorable pictures of the newborn chocolate lab puppies.



So now that you've seen for yourself how stinkin' cute these tiny creatures are, you are just dying to have one join your stinkin' cute family. Well, it is your lucky day, just comment on this post and I will get you all the information you need to adopt your own adorable, friendly, loyal, and don't forget stinkin' cute chocolate lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment