10/27/10

La Premiere Neige

It happened.

At 2:20 Tuesday afternoon, the event that I had been dreading finally happened.

It snowed.




Tiny flakes of frozen water fell from the sky. In a flurry of excitement, my roommates (who are all from Texas, Arizona, and Virginia) and I ran to our balcony to bask in the wintry sunlight. We hooped and hollered while we danced around our balcony. "It's snowing!!" we shouted at the top of our lungs. Then we did what any snow-deprived college student would do: we stuck our tongues out.

But the frivolity was not to last. The snow was over in ten minutes. Hesitantly, we headed back inside, but we all knew we would forever remember this moment: our first snow.



Welcome to Utah.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be that excited about snow! But... "Trop de neige tue la neige". haha

    ReplyDelete