7/27/12

Fashion Friday: Olympics

Will this stay as Fashion Friday? Not sure. 

But I'm SOOOOOOO excited!! Why, you ask? Well, let's just say that the Olympics are starting today!!

To me, the Olympics are almost like a religious experience, especially the Opening Ceremony. Every summer, I would watch the recording of the 2002 Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony in Salt Lake City in my grandma's basement. Nerdy, right? Yeah, I'm a little obsessed with the Olympics.

So to celebrate, I created some cute Olympics and London themed outfits that will be presented throughout the Olympics.


The first is a homage to London's most recognizable symbols: the telephone booths and the double decker buses. 


Next, is my interpretation of the goal of every Olympian, to win a gold medal. Oh, so sparkly!




Hope you enjoy these and have a good time watching the Opening Ceremonies! I know I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment