9/12/12

Hump Day

It's that magical day that means the week is half way over. For me, that means one more day of classes and then three day weekend!! (every weekend, be jealous!)

To celebrate this momentous day, I am starting a new section.

Wonderful and Weird Wednesdays

So to start with the WONDERFUL.
  • BYU beat Weber 44-13.
  • Being a bad influence with Nuffer and getting soft serve at Costco.
  • Walking by a random boy that just smells SO good.
  • Just learned that the Dean of the Marriott School cares about my blog. WHAT!! So cool!
  • I get to meet with executives from Loreal for breakfast on Friday. Who says that the Marriott School doesn't give you AWESOME opportunities?
And now with the WEIRD.
  • Getting the perfect spot (between myself and his friend) so that cute boy will sit by me. AND THEN, he sits on the other side of his friend. 
  • Trying to keep up with good smelling random boy so I can continue to enjoy his cologne (he smelled ah-mazing, who can blame me?).
  • Getting a pep-talk in the middle of band ("Sarah, you are a smart and independent woman. And you're a business major which means you don't need a man to pay your bills!")
Well, I'm off to go eat free pizza and mingle with other marketing majors!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment