9/29/12

No Camera

So I think there's a monster in my room that eating all of my things, cause I have misplaced a lot in the last week.

Most notably, my camera.

So that's why there hasn't been a lot on the blog. I want to share my pictures with you, but there aren't any pictures to share. :(

Please forgive me.

At least I can rent out cameras for free in the library. So there will be pictures soon.


But besides the disappearance of my camera (and my gray t-shirt and my skillets), life is good. Stressful, but good.

Midterms have started. But I already beasted my Isys test and I have confidence that Marketing and Web Fundamentals will be a breeze. I just have to be ready for my arts test (straight up essay test...ugh!).

So I guess I better stop writing this and study for that. But have a marvelous weekend!! (The Cougars won! YES!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment