10/3/12

Wonderful and Weird Wednesday

Wonderful

  • BYU murdered Hawaii 47-0. And Tysum Hill is a beast. So much so, that my brother requested that I marry him cause his football skills are "so sexy".
  • Got to hold a baby!! And a cute baby!! Thanks Amy for entrusting your child to my care for five minutes. It was totally worth getting slobbered on.
  • Making new band friends!!!
  • Adorable small children cheering "Rawr! Gooooo Cheerleaders" to the colorguard after halftime. My day was totally made. And it's even better with the actions. Just ask me and I'll totally reenact it for you. 
  • Once Upon A Time is back on!! Totally got a little teary-eyed in the first five minutes. "Grandpa?"
  • A on my Marketing test.

Weird

  • Totally botching the flag transition during the James Bond halftime show...on the jumbotron. Ouch!
  • Wearing a bun 4 days this week. Yeah, that's how busy and stressful this week has been. 
  • Forgetting to put salt in my brownies. Not as delicious as they could have been. 
  • Realizing that I really like to code websites. Crud, I'm such a nerd. 

So to make your Wednesday even brighter! I added a video for your enjoyment! My first choice was a Disney Princess Hipster Music Video. But they say the f word. So instead, enjoy the awesomeness of Mittformer!!!! Part transformer, part presidential candidate. Ignore the political crud they throw in there, that's no fun! Instead check out Mittformer's sweet cartwheels and clever representation of political segments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment