10/24/12

Wonderful and Weird Wednesday

Wonderful

  • Friend dates. The kind where you're friends, it's not officially a "date", but it kind of feels that way. Love those. All the fun without the pressure. Cause you're friends. 
  • No Colorguard practice!! So much time on my hands.
  • Seeing my darling Chanda and hearing about all her adventures in Korea. And we might be in Hong Kong at the same time!!!
  • Country Swing dancing. There is nothing better than being being swung, flipped, dipped, and twirled around. And dance skills might have just been added to the "perfect man" list.
  • Going to the Oquirrh Mountain temple with some of the guardies. I love that temple because it is so classy inside. 
  • Found someone to buy my contract in Monticello. Thank heavens!!!



Weird

  • Getting asked on a date after I'd just gotten out of shower, hadn't wiped the raccoon eyes yet, and not wearing a bra (though I was wearing a shirt!). And the sad thing is: this isn't first time I've been asked out on a date in such a manner. 
  • Being deathly tired while watching the Notre Dame vs. BYU game at a friend's house. It took all of my willpower to stay awake.
  • Continuation of the Homecoming Creeper story!!!! Yes, there's more.
  • My car alarm going off for about 10 minutes at the temple. And I could NOT figure out how to shut it off. Finally, after calling my mom, I learned that all it took was opening my trunk with my key. Weird. 
  • 5th wheeling. Especially after you've been rejected by three men in one day. But hey, it was good for my ego, keeping it humble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment