10/17/12

Wonderful and Weird Wednesday

Wonderful

  • Stress week is over! And I survived!!
  • Date night at India Palace.
  • Hanging out with the BYU Rugby team. So attractive. So under appreciated. 
  • Chillin' with my former roomie Becca, and then seeing her the next day on the stairs. Best two days ever!!
  • Acting like a spy with my fellow guard girls at the Provo Beach Resort. Discovered the best date idea ever!!!

  • Karaoke night at Pizza Pie Cafe with Nuffer, John, and Rebecca. Think I scared the whole place with my rendition of That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain.



Weird

  • Getting hit on by a total creeper at the BYU football game.
  • My strong desire to finish the second season of the Walking Dead, but too scared to watch it by myself. It's a frustrating pickle. 
  • The many comments directed at my booty. It's cool that you think it's great, just a little weird to have it referred to so often. 
  • Nuffer invading my personal space. So violated!




No comments:

Post a Comment