10/27/12

Say Yes to the (Prom) Dress

In my previous post, I talked about how I need to make and treasure more moments, especially because my college years aren't going to last forever.

And I have an obsession with beautiful gowns.

These two concepts combined equal another college adventure.

In a spontaneous decision, Nuffer and I decided to head to University Mall and try on pretty dresses. There's something about wearing pretty dresses that makes a girl feel like a princess, or in other words, she's amazing and fabulous and classy. So we grabbed our guard sister Keriann and went to the largest bridal store in Utah (oh snap!).

There were SOO many beautiful dresses. Here are a few that I tried on.


Not a great view of the dress. But let me tell you, it was SOO sparkly! And so heavy!


I just love red dresses. This one was nice and fitted with pretty roses on the hips.



The second picture recalls a "Little Mermaid"-esque pose. I just knew this green would
go great with my ginger locks. 


My favorite dress! I was pretty close to buying this dress, that's how in LOVE I was with this dress.
This picture doesn't give the dress justice.
It was made with a heavy material and looked amazing when I twirled. 
The perfect holiday dress.

1 comment: