10/10/12

Wonderful and Weird Wednesday

Wonderful

  • Got an A on my Humanities midterm, and it was an essay midterm. 
  • BYU beat USU, thank goodness! Didn't want to hear the crud from my Aggie relatives if USU won. But my Aggie cousin did that this awesome picture.

  • My family was in town!! So much food and clothes!!
  • Survived one of the craziest guard days ever: performed once at devotional and then twice at the stadium for Rocky Mountain Invitational.

Weird

  • Making decisions. It's SOOOOO hard! Mission, Hong Kong, or school...oh my!
  • Collided with a trumpet player during our Rocky Mtn performance. My shoe totally came off. Luckily, I'm a sneaky chica and slyly grabbed my shoe and put it back on. And no one noticed.
  • Watching all your friends decide to go on missions. It's like freshman year only with girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment