10/31/12

Wonderful and Weird Wednesday

Wonderful

  • IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!!
  • Getting LOTS of dating experience. Like 6 dates in 2 weeks. When it rains it pours!
  • Geekin' out by reading HKUST student exchange blogs. Can't believe I might actually move to Hong Kong next semester!!
  • Another trip to the Draper Temple with my guard girls. 
  • My first trip to BYU's Pendulum Court with my good friend, Caitlin. 
  • Learning about Neoclassicism in my Arts class. Is it weird to drool over David paintings? Not to say that I was drooling...


Weird

  • Being sick. I know it's not "weird" per say, but it's not very wonderful. 
  •  Walking up the 4th East stairs after eating greasy Asian food and hot coco. My stomach was definitely hurting!!
  • Snow. That's all. 

To celebrate this most spooky of holidays, here are a  ghoulish video with a Halloween theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment