8/3/12

Fashion Friday: More Olympics!


Maybe it’s because of the Olympics, but I have been on a fitness streak this week. Smaller portions, no ice cream, physical activity: It’s a wonder. But this sudden urge to exercise could also be caused by my new awesome tennis shoes I got for $30. (And even better, my brother, the connoisseur of tennis shoes, was jealous. That’s gotta mean something.) Or it could be because Band Camp starts in two weeks and I’m seriously worried that I might die, since I’m so out of shape.

Whatever the reason, I’m exercising and it’s the Olympics. It’s been fun watching Phelps make history, Maroney’s fantastic vault, and Misty and Kerri Walsh (I’m excluding their new last names) volley for another gold medal. Team USA is awesome! Thus, here is my Team USA inspired running outfit to help me feel like an Olympian. 



No comments:

Post a Comment