8/30/12

School Begins

It's weird to think I am over halfway done with my college education. Time just flies by in college. But now it's time to get serious. Graduation is now looming in my future. And graduation means the real world: a job, marriage, kids, bills, investing. It's a whole lot of scary. Lots of decisions need to be made this year. Including that M-word: Mission.

This year is intimidating.

But I love BYU. There's no place like it. Sure, I do get tired of Provo. But I can't get enough of the learning environment on Temple Hill. There is so much peace here.

Today is not only the fourth day of school, but also the very first game day of the football season. It's going to be crazy. The high is around 90 degrees which will feel more like 100 on the blacktop. We have 45 minutes to eat and get into full colorguard costume. And then the game ends around midnight. Luckily, I have no classes tomorrow.

Details on my first game day will be up tomorrow. But until then, check out this new BYU music video.


GOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment