11/14/12

Wonderful and Weird Wednesday

Wonderful

  • I'm moving to Hong Kong!! Yay for making decisions!
  • I'm going to Mesa for Thanksgiving and I'm going to have a whole week there! A whole week!!!
  • Getting to wave a 30 foot streamer from the balcony of the De Jong hall. One moment, I was nobody and the next I had a dozen cameras focused on me. 
  • Admirers (albeit 5 year old ones). As I was preparing and cleaning up after previous streamer moment, my band director's young son was following me around saying "pretty girl, pretty girl". Now if only I can enchant someone my own age...
  • Spontaneous trips to Barnes and Nobles to get a Caramel Apple Spice. Goodness, I forgot how much I miss books and Starbucks. 
  • This picture


Weird

  • Driving in a snowstorm (Arizona standards) to colorguard practice and fishtailing in the parking lot. 
  • Falling twice on my face during pre-game. Hopefully, I will soon take the time to document the whole ordeal on this blog. 
  • Dating seminars. Especially when you get called to do a role play about getting asked on a date and maybe blurted to your role play partner that you saw him at the game last night cause he was sitting 4 rows in front of you and having him totally not remember and get a little weirded out all in front of a group of people you have to see almost everyday. 
  • The strong, overpowering need for some snuggles. Darn you winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment