11/26/12

Three Weeks

Only three weeks...only three weeks...only three weeks

This has been my mantra since Saturday. Only three more weeks in Provo and then I am home for a month!!! It's been two and a half years since I have spent a month in Mesa.

And I am so excited.

Being home for 8 full days for Thanksgiving was great. It was so nice to escape the drama of Provo. Not that Provo is overly dramatic, but there are boy-problems, homework, trying to figure out my future, etc. In Mesa, I could take a break from all that. Instead, I read books, took baths, and watched a lot of football. And let's not forget the ah-mazing Arizonan weather.

I mean there are always some cons about being home. One is chores. I may be still a little bitter about cleaning the garage rather than watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.

But overall, I'm excited to spend a month not freezing my butt off in Utah.

But I digress.

Three weeks.

Three weeks to wrap up my college life. Three weeks to say goodbye to those I might never see again (not to sound morose, but lots of girls are leaving on their missions and I'll be graduated when they return). Three weeks to each as much of my remaining food as I can.

Three weeks to get the most out of Provo as I can.

Mission accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment