12/3/12

Clay-tivity

It was our final Home Evening of the semester (and for me, in Monticello) and crisis had struck.

I could not contact the girl who was in charge of the activity tonight.

*insert dramatic gasp*

In a frantic search on Google for an acceptable Christmas activity, I stumbled across a recipe for salt dough to make ornaments. And I had an epiphany. What if we made a salt dough nativity?

So that was our awesome activity. Each member of the group had a certain character to create and with the extra dough we made a few extra characters.



 Here is our lovely nativity scene.


 Joseph, Mary, and the baby Jesus


The angel


My rendition of a wiseman (feel free to comment on my artistic prowess :P)


Remember those extra characters? Although I bet there was a snail in the stable that night.


The Deadly 7th!!! Probably the coolest FHE group ever!


A photo with me in it

No comments:

Post a Comment