12/5/12

Wonderful and Weird Wednesday

Wonderful

  • Homework for Fall 2012 is over!!
  • Friends who help you finish your homework. :)
  • Colorguard sleepover in Park City this past weekend. I love hanging out with my guard sisters. 
  • The weather!!! Like no snow and it's December. I am one lucky Arizonan.
  • Found a place to keep my stuff while I'm in Hong Kong. 

Weird

  • Being a girl. SOOOO many emotions!!!
  • Watching a pedestrian get hit by a car. That was scary.
  • The fact that it doesn't feel like Christmas at all. But I think that's because of the lack of snow. 

But here's a video that brings a little Christmas Spirit into my life. Hope it does the same for you.

PS. The guy who plays the piano, Jon Schmit, was my high councilman while I lived in Bountiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment