12/30/12

25 More Days

So you know how people have like special traditions for the 25 days of Christmas?

Okay, maybe the only tradition is the 25 days of kids movies on ABC Family but just keep with me.

So, in 25 days I am making a pretty big move in my life. I mean, a BIG move. I'm moving to Hong Kong. Which happens to be 7573.4 miles away.

Only 25 more days in the United States and more specifically my home Mesa, AZ.

So I made a challenge to myself. I am going to have an adventure every day until I step onto that plane to Hong Kong and start that BIG adventure.

Adventures on the list?

  • Hike Camelback Mountain
  • Ride the light rail the whole way
  • Cook a complicated, impressive meal for a group of people
  • Lady Gaga photoshoot

Don't worry, there's more to come.

Stay tuned.

PS. If you have any suggestions or want to join me on my adventures, just comment. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment