5/7/13

5 Best Photos of My Trip to Thailand


I was just posing for a picture when, all of a sudden, the water show began and basically, I freaked out. Props to Agnes for capturing this special moment.


When I first saw this lady, I actually thought for a second that there was a real headless body walking ahead of me. Luckily, my common sense kicked in and I realized she did, indeed, have a head. But this picture still cracks me up every time I look at it.


Probably the most epic jumping picture I've ever taken.


Just one of those moments when your camera does everything right and you come out with a beautiful, National Geographic style picture.


My pure, unedited emotion about riding barebacked on an elephant. I was so afraid I was going to fall off and get trampled by the elephant. But after the initial 30 seconds of terror, I actually got to enjoy the awesomeness of riding an elephant. Straight up the best part of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment