5/12/13

Happy Mother's Day!!



I am one of those people who believe that things happen for a reason.

And Stephanie Fay Toller being my mom is no exception.

I am so grateful that my mom also happens to be my best friend. I mean, how cool is that? We can talk about anything and everything. We spontaneously go for McDonald's ice cream cones and talk for hours in the parking lot. We throw random dance parties. We have mommy-daughter cuddles.

It's pretty great, our own version of Gilmore Girls (except she wasn't a teen mom, the opposite really, and I don't go to Yale). But basically, yeah, we're the Arizona Mormon version of Lorelai and Rory.

So I would just love to express my gratitude to my wonderful mother whom I have so much fun with. Thanks for having patience with me and knowing what to say when I feel down. I'm thankful for your guidance. I'm grateful for the moments we have and I am so excited to see you in the flesh in a few short weeks.

I love you!!

(PS But, can you please stop buying me clothes? haha)

(PSS My life is so hard. Haha!)




No comments:

Post a Comment