12/17/10

ABQ

Right now, I am sitting on a bus on my way to a BYU luncheon at Hard Rock Cafe, relishing the free internet on the bus since it costs 5 bucks for internet at the hotel. And I'm a cheap college student.

The Bowl Game is here. The last bang to my short but meaningful career in colorguard. Honestly, I have mixed feelings about being here. For one, I could be home right now, snuggling with my siblings and bothering my old high school teachers. But I am here, in the snow and rain. I'm here, staying in a hotel room with strangers...

But it isn't as bad as I thought. The 11 hour bus ride yesterday didn't feel like forever and I watched Star Trek and The Italian Job for the first time. I went shopping and had my first Panda Express in months. I started my morning with a venti peppermint hot chocolate with pumpkin bread. So it's not terrible.

2 days and 55 minutes until I am back in the state I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment