12/17/10

Rehearsal

Just spent the last 3 and a half hours at a high school field.

It was SO cold!!! Yet, the band warmed-up and began practicing pre-game and half-time. It felt so strange holding a flag again since I haven't done any guard for a week and a half. But it only took 2 seconds before I felt totally back in my game. But since the whole band had such a long break, both shows needed some work. So we went back and forth, going over trouble spots until we got it back in our systems. Finally, at the end of practice, the sun crept out from behind the clouds and graced us.

Lunch was cheeseburgers; therefore, I didn't eat. Don't know why they would only get cheeseburgers. What about lactose-intolerant people? But there were Famous Amos cookies which made everything better.

Well, now the buses are on their way to the first Pep Rally. I'll let you know all about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment