3/6/13

Things to Look Forward To

Hi everyone,

Yes, I haven't spammed your FB news feed with blog posts for a while. This week has been insane! Honestly, I'm on the verge of insanity. But after next Tuesday, life will slow down to a more manageable level. And then I have so much to share with you!!

Cause I went to Taiwan last weekend. And it was awesome!! Good food, nice people, strange concept restaurants, Taiwan is definitely worth a visit if you have a chance. (Which everyone does, but that's for another blog post)

And this week, I made a new friend, Huong from Vietnam. She's been staying with me at HKUST and I've been showing her my new home which has been really fun. And this weekend I am going to the Asia LDS Women's Conference. There will be so many mormons! Weird!!!

So get excited!!


P.S. If you know of any awesome things to do in Hong Kong that I haven't done yet. Please tell me. Also, if you have suggestions on how to make this blog better, let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment