4/30/13

One Month Left


I can't believe that my adventure in Hong Kong is winding down. Time really does fly when your having fun.

I can now count the weeks I have left on one hand. And they are going to be some crazy weeks with finals, presentations, and papers.

But there are some exciting things coming up to. I'm going to Beijing with my pal Melissa. Yes, I am going to see the Great Wall!!!! My Asia trip will be complete! I still have to go to Ocean Park, Hong Kong's version of Sea World. That's when I'll get my panda fix since I'm not going to make it to Chengdu (too expensive: $300 airfare, $323 to hold a panda WHAT!).

And then, I'll go home.

And I'm actually kind of excited, which is interesting because a month and a half ago I was crying about how I never wanted to go home. But there's a time and season for everything and it's time to return to the US and finish school.

But I still have a month to YOHKO it up!!

So stay tuned for the last leg of HK adventures.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment