2/2/13

A Week in Hong Kong

I have been here for a week. WOW!! Part of me feels like I have been here forever. Each day have been jammed packed with activities, people, and emotions. I've had highs. I've had lows.

I love this city. My friends and I call it the all-inclusive city. You want to go shopping? Hong Kong has that (a lot actually). You want a fun night out clubbing and bar hopping? Hong Kong has that. You want to go surfing? Hong Kong has that. You want to go visit tiny villages and see Chinese culture firsthand? Hong Kong has that too.

There is always something to do in Hong Kong, something I never thought would be the case. When I was planning trips to Asia in the past (none of them ever realized), I would always skip over Hong Kong thinking that there was nothing to do in a tiny dot on the map. Boy was I wrong! This city is jam-packed with adventures. And I'm excited to experience them.

A fisherman with the Victoria Harbor behind him

No comments:

Post a Comment