2/17/13

What I Ate China Style

Gosh! The food in China was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I couldn't get enough. Honestly, I loved almost every meal. And the street food? Totally worth risking my health.


We went to a pretty famous Korean Restaurant in Shenzhen. There I tried kimchi pancake, deep-fried chicken, and awesome noodles (seriously, so good).




My 65 cent breakfast/lunch


Bamboo rice


Pre-wrapped silverware and dish ware, yet it was still dirty.

Going to the kitchen feeling like a VIP



This fish was literally alive five minutes before this picture was taken. Talk about fresh.

Egg Tarts!!!!

KFC is not the same in China. This is a burger with veggies cooked inside the patty.

The most unsatisfying meal of the trip.




Proof that healthy does not mean tasty

Purple sweet potato


Street food...yummmmmm

The food safety notification--just to make me feel safe

Dim sum





No comments:

Post a Comment