1/17/13

One week!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel right now.

Got my room assignment today. And more importantly, I now know who my roommate is. Well, at least I know her ID number. But it's still exciting!

I can just imagine the two of us meeting for the first time and me throwing my arms around her and crying, "It SOOO good to finally meet you [insert her ID number]!!!" (I left out her ID for privacy reasons. Already got your back, chica!!!)

And I won't look like a freak at all.

I have so much to do before I leave in a week. I have to pack. And on top of packing for Hong Kong, I have to pack up all my other belongings (darn Brooke for stealing my closet!).

Then there is the whole making sure my Hong Kong classes transfer to BYU thing.

And I should probably learn some Mandarin and Cantonese phrases before I head over there.

Whew! Don't even know where to start.

So I'm going to stop boring you with my to-do list and actually DO something.

So ciao!

Or should I say "Zaijian"!!



No comments:

Post a Comment