1/31/13

The Wireless Returns

My heart is full of joy!!

After six days, an Ethernet cord, and many tears, I have wireless!! That means I can access internet anywhere on campus!!

I know that I sound pretty pathetic. I mean, I lived in a time before wifi. And I was just fine. But not having wifi for 6 days in Hong Kong was downright the worst thing ever! I was going crazy!!

It's funny to see how much my generation is dependent on wireless. We need it. It's our security blanket. Wifi allows us to connected at all times--not just to the internet, but to each other. With wifi, nothing is out of our reach. We can talk to family members miles across the sea. We can look up the best Mexican restaurant in close proximity. We can search on how to do almost anything.

And now, that power is back in my hands. Whew!!



No comments:

Post a Comment