1/5/13

Overdue Pics from San Diego

At last, I have taken the time to upload all my pictures from San Diego.

Our first night, Rachel, Angela, and I went to this tiny Vietnamese restaurant. The other two had never had pho before so I convinced them to be adventurous and try some. And guess what? They loved it! Three cheers for trying new things!!



Then we followed that with some baby Ben and Jerry's.


The next day we got to visit La Jolla Cove, a personal Toller family fav beach spot. Too bad the water was ice cold! But we had a blast for the 45 minutes we had. Then it was off to perform in a parade and meet the marvelous SDSU colorguard. And then the band was set free in the Gaslamp Quarter. The guard headed to Ghiradelli's for some delicious ice cream. Cause cool kids have dessert before dinner!




Wednesday was jam-packed with fun adventures and experiences. First was performing at a Battle of the Bands at the famous USS Midway Museum.



The following picture is the result of Malicious trying to push me over the railing into the marina. Rude!!





Here is a picture of the Star of India. In 5th grade I swabbed those decks. I hunted for rats. I sang sailor songs. Oh nostalgia... 


We then went to SeaWorld!!


And then we visited the San Diego Temple. Gracious, that temple is gorgeous. If I don't elope to Hong Kong, maybe I will elope to San Diego.



Then Thursday morning, Ashlee, Janell, Angela, Nuffer, and I rented a bike and toured the private island we were staying on. It was FULL of adventures including my supposed terrible giant bike driving. 






And then, to top it all off, BYU beat SDSU!!! And I got to touch the hand of almost every BYU FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!

So basically it was a fantastic way to end a marvelous semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment